Sunday, July 29, 2007

pictures!

A sea of tiny holes all caulked over....


Here's that "little loop" I was talking about....note that there is no heater box in sight.


Here's that grinding attachment thingie before and after grinding...


Here's the awesome low-toxic, non-smelly, non-lightheaded caulking we got!! I heart this company....


A mountain of cotton denim insulation! These bags are heavy and awkward to move but very comfortable to lean against. We got 4 but I only see 3 in this picture for some reason...

OK, enough about the bus - Here's some totally off-topic pictures from the ever distracting and inspiring Oregon Country Fair!!!!!!




Me and J at our campsite in the 8!


Me loving my hyper-real fakedreads...



Main stage!!!

Me learning to juggle clubs in Chela Mela! Awesome!

I studied this guy's set up in energy park long and hard - its a foot powered skillsaw that really does work ~ and FAST! Now if I could only have a dual-use foot-powered saw/sewing machine....


J working at the fruit booth in Community Village!

~~~~~~~~~~

Stay tuned for more updates - we'll start putting joists in on Tuesday!!


0 Comments: