Monday, May 18, 2009

Portland Update

Hi all! Here's our new spot in Portland... doesn't she look purdy? We've neglected to update our bus blog lately, but only because our new town is so distracting! There is so much going on here and we are having a blast so far.

We're super excited about our new spot. Erin has a sweet sewing studio in the house, we put a garden in the backyard, and we get to play with our housemate's dog all the time. It was a tight squeeze getting her backed in there for sure, but Erin kept her cool while we blocked traffic for an hour or so. :)

Anyway, just wanted to give a quick update to let you all know we are alive and well enjoying the Spring changes here in PDX. Our neighborhood is chock-full of hidden rigs, so stay tuned for an Alberta Arts District bus tour!

Much love,
Julia

8 Comments:

Jack said...

Glad to hear from you guys. Definitely looks like a pretty sweet setup. Take care.

Jack

beadbabe49 said...

Erin gets a very large gold star for backing into that tight space! And I'd love to see the photos of hidden rigs!

Cybil D said...

Hey you two! The house looks awesome! Can't wait to hear about what's up in Portland! California misses you lots! -Janine

rachel said...

Random... I ran across your blog through google searches on fire lookout tower camping options...

Anyway... I just saw this pic of your new home and am so curious exactly where it is. I grew up on 22nd and Wygant (a block from Alberta St.) This house looks sooo similar to my grandma's (4814 NE 22) with a few minor differences.

email: Happy2Craft@gmail.com
thanks!!

FALIA REVIEWS: said...

i hope you gals are doing well!

Unknown said...

wow .. great blog...
be back tomorrow to check out the blog more.. time for some sleep..
mona & the girls

dw said...

Would love to read an update. :) I'm very interested in bus living & secretly dream of one day getting my own bus.

Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of hombre who passions to taste radical things. Presently I'm making my hold photovoltaic panels. I am making it all alone without the help of my men. I am using the net as the only path to acheive that. I discovered a very amazing site which explains how to contruct solar panels and wind generators. The site explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I am not really sure about how precise the data given there is. If some guys over here who had xp with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the site it would be grand and I'd really treasure it, cause I really would love to try solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You people are the best.