Sunday, January 18, 2009

Our Blogs are Getting Divorced.


YES YES YES!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you how many hours of work it took me to transition to my site!! I'm still selling stuff through Etsy, still blogging about my housebus here but now I'm going to be able to blog about craftiness in my very own craft blog. I also got my portfolio up so that everyone can see all the best stuff I've made over the last couple years. WOOOO!!!

Patchworkunderground.com (the new one) was also my first foray into Wordpress so we'll see how that goes. So far, so good...sort of. I sure learned alot. I'm not one of those gals who can just deal with a pre-made theme so messing with the code to get it all just right was a learning experience...that...took...forever. I'm used to just good ol' html but this was god-knows-what and databases and all those fancy bells and whistles. Phew. Hopefully the worst is over. (Thanks to Allegra's fiance, Alyn, for giving me a friendly hand in a moment of sheer blog crisis!!!)

In the meanwhile, check it out and let me know what you think. I was also able to update a lot of our links and blogrolls (on this blog and the new one) so I apologize for slacking on that. It's not personal - we love you all!

xoxox, erin

0 Comments: