Monday, January 5, 2009

Woodcut Mini-Journals and Cards

Here's some new purdy pictures I took of our latest block print/woodcut mini-journals and cards. I carved all of them except for the sun and river one - that one is Julia's! Once I got her started, she was the primary book-binder/printer. (I was too busy sewing!!)



I want to post them on my Etsy store but there are so many different color combinations (we made a BUNCH....seriously) that I'm overwhelmed by cataloging it all for folks' shopping pleasure....in the meantime, you can see more of my photoshoot here.

5 Comments:

Justine said...

Ooooh, those are purdy!!!!! Maybe you could just put each design on a separate listing, then have a group picture of the color choices within each listing. You can just list the color choices and pull them out of the description as they sell. I think they're great!

Erin Gilday said...

Thanks for your suggestion, Justine!! Group posting is such a good idea for these guys. Now if I can only get myself to sit down and *do it*....

Leashie said...

Oh my gosh, Erin, I totally want to buy EVERYTHING you have/will make. All of it is so freaking amazing! New goal in life: save up money so I can give it to you instead.
xx

Anonymous said...

Hey Hunszil! So glad to get your message! I checked out your site but I can't understand any of it cus I don't speak hungarian! You're welcome to share any of my pics/links on your site, it would be an honor.

Erin Gilday said...

and hey to alicia, too! thanks for being so sweet! =)